Micro Cam is designed to study control the micro structure of Metals Alloys. This software is useful for inspection, quality control R D in various industries like Steel, Iron Casting, Aluminum, Copper, Light Heavy Metal forging, Fastener, Automobile many more where microstructure is to be analyzed for quality control. Easy User friendly menu for analysis. Step by Step easy procedural inbuilt modules, including Linear Measurement of Captured images and Report Generation.
Image Acquisition : Acquire Images are taken from high resolution Twain Camera or CCD Analog Camera.Metallography Modules:
- Grain Size : With accordance to DIN, JIS, ASTME 112, ASTME 1382, with various methods like Manual Trace, Comparison Method, Single Grain measurement, ALA Interception method.
- Phase Percentage : Identify multiple phases within Micro structure. Also delineate phases from the histogram as per ASTM Standard E562 E1245.
- Layer Depth : To Measure depth or width of decarburisation / carborisation as per ASTM 1077 standard.
- Coating Thickness : This application rapidly measures the thickness or width of a coating at multiple positions along a sample as per ASTM B487 standard.
- Nodularity in accordance to ASTM A247 MEASURE Nodularity as per ASTM 247 standard. The Nodules Flakes are separated on the basis of its shape and aspect radio.
- Porosity : With accordance to ASTM B276 , measurement of each pore is displayed.
- Particle Measurement Density Count Classification : Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size or intensity.
- Reports : Report generation facility into MS Excel or Customized Form Built in for user.
- Other Measurement Filters Measurement on Captured Images : Facility to measure Angle, Length , Width, Radius, Perimeter, and Calibration
- Filters : Background subtraction and contrast enhancement of color or grayscale images Arithmetic image functions (Boolean Math; Add, AND, OR, XOR, DIFF, MIN, MAX, +, -, /, *, And Simple).
- Routine Filter : Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Blur, Noise Remove, Emboss, Engrave, Gamma R, Gamma G, Gamma B, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Mosaic, Smooth, Desaturation, Pseudo Color, Colorize, Oilify, Despeckle, Posterize
- Special Filter and Karnels : High Boost, High Spatial, Low Pass Spatial, Ranking (Max, Med, Min), Point detection, Line detection, Homogeneity